当前位置

网站首页> 电脑教程 > 平面设计 > 广告文案策划 > 浏览文章

经典旅游英语广告语

作者:小梦 来源: 网络 时间: 2024-08-17 阅读:

   叫出租车

  在 酒 店 要 taxi 可 以 请 酒 店 服 务 人 员 为 你 叫 一 辆 :

  Could you call me a taxi?

  ( 请 为 我 叫 辆 的 士 。 )

  或 者 直 接 打 电 话 到 出 租 车 公 司 :

  Can you send a taxi to State Hospital? I'll be waiting at the main entrance.

  ( 请 派 辆 的 士 到 州 立 医 院 好 吗 ? 我 会 在 大 门 处 等 候 。 )

  如 果 在 街 上 叫 taxi , 直 接 说 : Taxi! ( 的 士 ! ) 就 可 以 了 。 上 车 以 後 , 先 告 诉 司 机 目 的 地 :

  City Hall, please.

  ( 请 到 市 政 厅 。 )

  或 者 说 ,

  Please drop me off at Park Street.

  ( 请 让 我 在 公 园 路 下 车 。 )

  如 果 对 路 线 熟 悉 可 以 告 诉 司 机 :

  Can you take the Victory Bridge?

  ( 请 从 胜 利 挢 那 条 路 过 去 。 )

  上 车 後 , 可 以 先 问 一 下 行 车 所 需 的 时 间 :

  How many minutes does it take to get to the Capital Airport?

  ( 到 首 都 机 场 要 几 分 钟 ? )

  如 果 赶 时 间 需 要 催 促 司 机 快 些 开 时 , 可 以 说 :

  Would you hurry, please?

  ( 能 不 能 快 一 点 ? )

  Can you make it in five minutes?

  ( 能 否 在 五 分 钟 内 赶 到 ? )

  当 然 也 可 能 会 提 醒 司 机 小 心 驾 驶 :

  Can you slow down a little?

  ( 能 否 慢 点 开 ? )

  或 者 ,

  I'm not in a hurry, so please drive slowly and carefully.

  ( 我 不 赶 时 间 , 所 以 请 小 心 慢 慢 开 。 )

  如 果 越 过 了 目 的 地 , 你 可 以 说 :

  We missed it. Would you mind turning around?

  ( 我 们 走 过 头 了 , 请 绕 回 来 好 不 好 ? )

  到 了 目 的 地 後 付 车 费 时 , 你 要 说 ,

  Please let me off here. How much do I owe you?

  ( 请 让 我 在 这 里 下 车 。 我 该 付 你 多 少 钱 ? )

  通 常 要 付 些 小 费 给 司 机 。 付 小 费 的 方 式 可 以 是 :

  Keep the change.

  ( 不 用 找 零 钱 了 。 )

  Give me three back.

  ( 找 给 我 三 块 钱 。 )

  即 给 司 机 的 整 钱 比 车 费 高 ( 超 过 三 块 ) , 而 要 求 找 回 三 块 , 请 司 机 留 下 其 馀

  坐火车

  火 车 分 为 几 种 , 普 通 车 是 regular train 或 local train , 快 车 是 express train , 直 达 车 是 through train 。 购 买 火 车 票 时 , 卧 铺 票 是 sleeper ticket , 餐 车 是 dining car , 头 等 票 是 first-class ticket , 二 等 票 是 second-class ticket 。

  如 果 问 票 价 可 以 说 :

  How much is the fare for two first-class tickets to Paris?

  ( 两 张 到 巴 黎 去 的 头 等 票 多 少 钱 ? )

  What's the express charge?

  ( 快 车 票 价 是 多 少 ? )

  What is the fare for children?

  ( 儿 童 票 要 多 少 钱 ? )

  由 於 普 通 车 和 快 车 , 一 等 票 和 二 等 票 间 会 有 一 个 差 价 , 所 以 还 常 常 会 问 到 :

  What is the difference between the first-class fare and the second-class fare?

  ( 头 等 票 和 二 等 票 之 间 差 多 少 ? )

  How much more do I have to pay for the express?

  ( 坐 快 车 我 还 须 再 付 多 少 ? )

  问 好 站 台 和 乘 车 地 点 後 , 为 谨 慎 起 见 , 在 乘 坐 之 前 最 好 确 认 一 下 :

  Dose this train go to London?

  ( 这 列 车 去 伦 敦 吗 ? )

  Is this the right train to get to Amsterdam?

  ( 这 是 去 阿 姆 斯 特 丹 的 列 车 吗 ? )

  除 此 以 外 , 还 常 会 问 到 的 是 到 站 时 间 :

  What time do we get to Paris?

  ( 何 时 到 达 巴 黎 ? )

  或 者 在 列 车 运 行 时 问 :

  How much longer is it till we get to Rome?

  ( 还 要 多 少 时 间 我 们 才 到 罗 马 ? )

  Are we arriving in New York on time?

  ( 我 们 会 准 点 到 达 纽 约 吗 ? )

  在 车 上 就 餐 可 以 找 餐 车 :

  Is there a dining car on the train?

  ( 列 车 上 有 餐 车 麽 ? )

  并 问 :

  When are they open?

  ( 餐 车 什 麽 时 间 开 放 ? )

  最基本的旅游英语词语及句型

  一、问路时...

  East 东

  South 南

  West 西

  North 北

  Left 左

  Right 右

  Straight on 往 前 直 去

  There 那 儿

  Front 前 方

  Back 后 方

  Side 侧 旁

  Before 之 前

  After 之 后

  First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

  二、请问如何前往 ...

  Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

  How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?

  How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?

  How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

  ( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )

  How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?

  How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

  How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

  How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?

  How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?

  三、请问附近 ...

  Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?

  Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?

  Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?

  Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?

  Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?

  Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?

  Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?

  Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店

  Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?

  Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司

  Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?

  Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?

  Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?

  Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?

  Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?

  Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?

  Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?

  Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?

  Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

  简单会话

  学一些常用英语,会给你的旅游带来更多的乐趣。

  谢谢!—— Thank you.

  多谢!-- Thanks a lot.

  对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.

  抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

  需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.

  谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.

  无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.

  您好。--How are you!

  初次见面问好。—— How do you do!

  很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

  请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?

  请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?

  我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

  很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

  很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

  希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

  这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?

  玩得快乐--Have a good time.

  祝你好运。—— Good luck.

  我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

  怎么了?—— What's the matter?

  糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?

  我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

  一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

  路示

  Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好 Good Afternoon 午安

  How are you? 你好么

  Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?

  I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语

  Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲

  Would you mind speak louder please? 请讲大声一些

  Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么?

  I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜

  Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址么?

  Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有问题么?

  Do you have any question? 你有什么问题么?

  You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通规则和标志

  Please sign your name here. 请在这里签名

  Are you ready now? 你准备好了么?

  Turn on the engine (car). 点火

  Let's go. 现在开始

  Right turn. 右转

  Left turn. 左转

  Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行

  First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转

  Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转

  Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转

  Stay in this lane. 保持在这条线路行驶

  Second street. 第二条街

  Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯

  Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷

  Right of way. 优先权

  Stop the car here. 在这里停车

  Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车

  Slow down 慢驶

  Three point turn. 三点调头

  Parallel parking. 平行泊车

  Up hill parking. 上坡泊车

  Down hill parking. 下坡泊车

  Back up. 后退

  Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道

  Too close. 太接近

  Too slow. 太慢

  Too fast. 太快

  Speed up . 加速

  Give your signal. 打灯号

  Cancel your signal. 取消灯号

  Try again. 再试一次

  Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人

  Take it easy/relax please. 请不要紧张

  More gas. 加油

  Follow the car. 跟着前车

  Go back to the test centre. 回考试中心

  Entrance. 入口

  Exit 出口

  Intersection 十字路口

  Put on your seat belt. 放安全带

  Parking brake . 手刹

  Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打开暖气/冷气

  Head in parking/drive in . 车头进泊车

  Back in parking. 后退泊车

  Turn off the engine. 关闭引擎

  You failed. 你不合格

  Do you have any identification? 你有证件么

  You passed. 你通过

  Try again. 下次再试

  乘飞机

  boarding check  登机牌

  plane ticket   飞机票

  flight, flying  飞行

  bumpy flight   不平稳的飞行

  smooth flight  平稳的飞行

  ramp       扶梯

  altitude, height 高度

  extra flight   加班

  non-stop flight 连续飞行

  circling     盘旋

  forced landing  迫降

  speed, velocity 速度

  ceiling     上升限度

  cruising speed  巡航速度

  top speed    最高速度

  first class   头等舱

  night service  夜航

  airsick     晕机

  to taxi along  滑行

  landing     着陆

  to face the wind 迎风

  air route,air line         航线

  climbing,to gain height      爬升

  economy class,tourist class    经济舱

  connecting flight         衔接航班

  direct flight, straight flight   直飞

  to rock, to toss, to bump     颠簸

  to lose height, to fly low     降低

  to take off, take-off       起飞

  to board a plane,get into a plane 上飞机

  to get off a plane,alight from a plane 下飞机

  机场费    airport fee

  国际机场   international airport

  国内机场   domestic airport

  机场候机楼  airport terminal

  飞机票(指限定条件) endoresement/restrictions

  旅客姓名   name of passenger

  旅行经停地点 good for passage between

  起点城市   from

  起飞日期   date

  起飞时间   time

  订座情况   status

  机票确认   ticket confirm

  登机口    gate

  前往城市   to

  承运人(公司) carrier

  航班号    flight no.

  座舱等级   class (fare basis)

  机号     plane No.

  机座号    seat No.

  吸烟坐位   smoking seat

  非吸烟席   non-smoking seat

  机场指示

  机场费    airport fee

  国际机场   international airport

  国内机场   domestic airport

  机场候机楼  airport terminal

  国际候机楼  international terminal

  国际航班出港 international departure

  国内航班出站 domestic departure

  卫星楼    satellite

  人口     in

  出口     exit; out; way out

  进站(进港、到达) arrivals

  不需报关   nothing to declare

  海关     customs

  登机口    gate; departure gate

  候机室    departure lounge

  航班号    FLT No (flight number)

  来自......  arriving from

  预计时间   scheduled time (SCHED)

  实际时间   actual time

  已降落    landed

  前往......  departure to

  起飞时间   departure time

  延误     delayed

  登机     boarding

  由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures

  迎宾处    greeting arriving

  由此上楼   up; upstairs

  由此下楼   down; downstairs

  银行     bank

  货币兑换处  money exchange; currency exchange

  订旅馆    hotel reservation

  行李暂存箱  luggage locker

  出站(出港、离开) departures

  登机手续办理 check-in

  登机牌    boarding pass (card)

  护照检查处  passport control immigration

  行李领取处  luggage claim; baggage claim

  国际航班旅客 international passengers

  中转     transfers

  中转旅客   transfer passengers

  中转处    transfer correspondence

  过境     transit

  报关物品   goods to declare

  贵宾室    V. I. P. room

  购票处    ticket office

  付款处    cash (衣人注:我记得挂CASH牌子的地方是兑换钱币的地方,存疑)

  出租车    taxi

  出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point

  大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point

  航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service

  租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire

  公共汽车   bus; coach service

  公用电话   public phone; telephone

  厕所     toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room

  男厕     men's; gent's; gentlemen's

  女厕     women's; lady's

  餐厅     restaurant

  酒吧     bar

  咖啡馆    coffee shop; cafe

  免税店    duty-free shop

  邮局     post office

  出售火车票  rail ticket

  旅行安排   tour arrangement

  行李牌    luggage tag

  出入境

  姓   family name

  名   First (Given) Name

  性别  sex

  男   male

  女   female

  国籍  nationality

  国籍  country of citizenship

  护照号 passport No.

  原住地 country of Origin   (Country where you live)

  前往目的地国 destination country

  登机城市   city where you boarded

  签证签发地  city where visa was issued

  签发日期   date issue

  前往国家的住址 address while in

  街道及门牌号 number and street

  城市及国家  city and state

  出生日期   date of Birth (Birthdate)

  年      year

  月      month

  日      day

  偕行人数   accompanying number

  职业     occupation

  专业技术人员 professionals & technical

  行政管理人员 legislators &administrators

  办事员    clerk

  商业人员   commerce (Business People)

  服务人员   service

  农民     farmer

  工人     worker

  其他     others

  无业     jobless

  签名     signature

  官方填写   official use only

  签证

  姓    surname

  名    first (given) name

  性别   sex

  出生日期 birthdate

  国籍   nationality

  护照号  passport No.

  编号   control No.

  签发地  Issue At

  签发日期 Issue Date (或On)

  失效日期(或必须在...日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)

  停留期为......         for stays of

  10天   ten days

  8周   eight weeks

  3个月  three months

  6个月  six months

  1年   one year

  3年   three years

  签证种类 visa type(class)

  住宿

  出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

  我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

  I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

  我在台北已预订房间。

  I made a reservation in Taipei.

  我的名字是王明明。

  My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

  我想要一间安静一点的房间。

  I'd like a quiet room.

  我想要楼上的房间。

  I'd like a room on the upper level.

  我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

  I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

  随时都有热水供应吗?

  Is hot water available any time?

  我可以看一看房间吗?

  May I see the room?

  是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

  Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

  我要订这间房间。

  I'll take this room.

  麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

  Would you fill in this registration form?

  这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

  Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

  是否可代为保管贵重物品?

  Could you keep my valuables?

  餐厅在那儿?

  Where is the dining room?

  餐厅几点开始营业?

  What time does the dining room open?

  早餐几点开始供应?

  What time can I have breakfast?

  旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

  Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

  是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

  Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

  是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

  Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

  最近的地铁站在那里?

  Where is the nearest subway station?

  好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务。除了既有硬体设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。

  何时需退房?

  When is check-out time?

  明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

  Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

  当然。你何时离开?

  Sure. What time are you leaving?

  8点。

  At 8 o'clock.

  那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

  Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

  我总共有3件行李。

  I have three pieces of baggage.

  明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

  Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

  这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

  This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

  请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

  Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

  请送给我一些冰块和水。

  Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

  我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

  I'd like a wake-up call, please.

  几点?

  What time?

  明早7点。

  7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

  The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

  房间内没有热水。

  There is no hot water.

  热水不够热。

  The hot water is not hot enough.

  我要退房。请给我帐单。

  I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

  我拿了一瓶小吧檯中的可乐。

  I had a coke in the mini-bar.

  是否能以信用卡付帐?

  Can I pay by credit card?

  我住的很愉快。

  I enjoy my stay.

  虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不會少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理會这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

  我有些衣服需要送洗。

  I have some laundry.

  这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

  I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

  请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

  Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

  明天(後天)是否可洗好?

  Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

  我今晚(明天)就要。

  I need them tonight (tomorrow).

  我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

  I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  这件不是我的。

  This is not mine.

  有一件遗失了。

  There's one piece missing.

  明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

  From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

  从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

  From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?

  Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?

  我想要预约今天下午5点。

  I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

  你想要如何整理你的头发?

  How would you like your hair?

  请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

  Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

  请帮我洗头和整理头发。

  Shampoo and set, please.

  请不要剪太短。

  Please don't cut it too short.

  後面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

  A little more off the back (sides/top).

  我不需要抹发油。

  I don't need hair oil.

  就餐

  到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。

  是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

  Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

  我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

  I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

  我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。

  I'd like a quiet restaurant.

  我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

  I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

  是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

  Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

  此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

  Where is the main area for restaurants?

  这附近是否有中国餐厅?

  Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

  这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

  Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

  你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

  Do you know of any restaurants open now?

  我想尝试一下当地食物。

  I'd like to have some local food.

  最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

  Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

  请给我菜单。

  May I have a menu,please?

  是否有中文菜单?

  Do you have a menu in chinese?

  在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?

  Would you like something to drink before dinner?

  餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?

  What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

  可否让我看看酒单?

  May I see the wine list?

  我可以点杯酒吗?

  May I order a glass of wine?

  餐厅有那几类酒?

  What kind of wine do you have?

  我想点当地出产的酒。

  I'd like to have some local wine.

  我想要喝法国红酒。

  I'd like to have Frence red wine.

  是否可建议一些不错的酒?

  Could you recommend some good wine?

  我可以点餐了吗?

  May I order,please?

  餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?

  What is the specialty of the house?

  餐厅有今日特餐吗?

  Do you have today's special?

  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

  Can I have the same dish as that?

  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

  I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

  我正在节食中。

  I'm on a diet.

  我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

  I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

  餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

  Do you have vegetarian dishs?

  你的牛排要如何烹调?

  How do you like your steak?

  全熟(五分熟/全生)。

  Well done (medium/rare),please.

  兑换货币

  Please tell me how much you want to change.

  请告诉我你要换多少。

  How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

  你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

  What kind of currency do you want?

  要哪种货币?

  What's it you wish to change?

  你有什么要换的?

  What kind of currency do you want to change?

  要换哪种货币?

  In what denominations?

  要什么面值的?

  Please tell me what note you want.

  请告诉我要什么钞票。

  Will seven tens be all right?

  7张10元的可以吗?

  Is it in traveler's cheques?

  换旅行支票吗?

  I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

  我想知道如何付钱给你。

  How would you like it?

  你要什么面额的?

  Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

  请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

  Can you change me some money, please?

  能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

  Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.

  这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。

  Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.

  请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。

  Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?

  劳驾给我6便士的铜币。

  I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.

  我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。

  Could you change these French francs for me?

  能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?

  Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?

  能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?

  I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

  我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

  I'd like some coins for this note.

  我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

  I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

  我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

  Five twenties and ten singles, please.

  请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

  I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.

  我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。

  I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.

  我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 In fives, please.

  请给我5元票面的。

  Could you give me some small notes?

  给我一些小票好吗?

  Useful Words and Phrases

  currency, money 货币

  money changing 兑换货币

  an exchange form 兑换单

  bank note 钞票

  note of large denomination 大票

  note of small denomination 小票

  small change 零钱

  subsidiary money 辅币

  nickel piece 镍币

  plastic currency notes 塑料钞票

  convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币

  What's the interest rate for the savings account?

  储蓄存款的利率是多少?

  Do you pay interest on this account?

  这种存款付给利息吗?

  Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.

  请告诉我年利率是多少。

  Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.

  目前每年的利率是1%。

  It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

  这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

  The account carries interest of 4%.

  该存款有4%的利息。

  The interest is added to your account every year.

  每年的利息都加到你的存款中。

  The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.

  储蓄存款的利率是4%。

  It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.

  (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。

  Useful Words and Phrases

  interest rate 利率

  simple interest 单利

  compound interest 复利

  legal interest 法定利息

  prime rate 优待利率

  payable interest 应付利息

  lending rate 贷款利率

  usury 高利贷

  the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率

热点阅读

网友最爱